Post a comment
|Joe Lavia |
|I have 2 questions.|
1. Is it possible to rotate between 3 locations in a single web part?
2. Can you explain the user count for licensing? Are users developers or viewers? Are the users counted concurrent users?
|Hello Joe Lavia,|
we have updated the WebPart to handle multiple locations in a single WebPart.
Please set your locations within the property: "Location" and seperate them with a semicolon. (in Example: New York;Zürich)
The rotating interval is set to 12 seconds and will stop, if you hover with your mouse, until you leave the section again.
The user count is the value of all your licensed and unlicensed users on SharePoint Online (including developers account).
|Kemal Aydık |
|Need pricing info for a 50 people company intranet|
|Hello Kemal Aydık,|
a 50 User Company will have $ 69.00 USD a Year.
We could also send an Invoice and license key by E-Mail.
|Kemal Aydık |
|I need pricing for on premise|
|Hello Kemal Aydik,|
OnPremise price is $ 55 USD per license and year.
|Let me know if you ever consider a one time fee model. Subscriptions simply dont work for our company. I am also interested in product bundles rather than 1-2 webparts. For some reason you dont bother answering my email, which is quite interesting...|
|Hello Kemal Aydik,|
I guess our emails get filtered or they are in your spam folder?
We have noticed a couple weeks ago that our emails for some reason would not be delivered to gmx and gmail. But we get a message back within a couple hours.
Please check your spam folder. I will contact you from the Office 365 Outlook
i have requirement in the weather web part . where we need to added a custom text in the web part. Is that possible or not.
Thank you !
we have updated the Weather web part to have title section above each section to configure.
Please update your web part to the most recent version.
|Eric S |
|A few questions about the weather webpart (SPO version).|
1. If Location services are turned off on the browser and I set a default location (Tulsa, OK) the web part does not display anything.
2. If I enable location services in the browser, unlike the example screenshots, the location just stays at "Your Location". We've tested it in NYC, Dallas, LA and TULSA.
3. Can an option be added that if the web part is unable to get a location from the browser AND the geolocation setting in the web part properties is set that you can display a message like "To see you current location's weather, please enable location services on your browser or device."
4. For cities that have multiple locations (Like Olathe, KS and Olathe, CO) do you specify city, state or use a zip code or ____?
Thanks again! As always, love the web parts!
|Raphael Bloch |
my answers to your questions:
1. We have upated the web part facing this issue.
If Location service is turned off, the web part will grab the property location string.
It can take a couple of seconds, if the requested location is requested the very first time on our API server.
2. That's normal. If location service is enabled and the web part is requesting geogoded weather, we do not receive named location but the values are different for each location.
But we have updated the web part and API server to display observationlocation. (next to the geolocation sent)
Please update to the most recent version 1301.
3. We will look into this, if we can display a small message bar next to the web part.
4. You can use zip and names to specify a location.